Because Smart Property Projects is a complete building, facilities maintenance and refurbishment company, we are an integral part of the maintenance team for many hospitals and aged care facilities. We utilise our cloud-based Compliance Management System (CMS) to manage and track asset and maintenance tasks.
All healthcare organisations and aged care providers are required by law to adequately maintain their building assets. Our team works closely with our clients to ensure their systems operate efficiently, are compliant, and their facilities are safe and have healthy environments for employees and occupants.
SPP can help develop a scheduled preventative maintenance program in accordance with codes of practice and Australian Standards, offering the best course of action tailored to suit individual facilities.
We recognise that early attention is a more cost effective approach when it comes to maintenance and that being proactive with a routine maintenance regime safeguards against costly downtime and repairs.
SPP specialises in working in partnership with our clients to put in place the necessary maintenance systems that ensure they comply with the relevant industry legislation. This mitigates any risk while also allowing the healthcare facilities to concentrate on their day to day operations, not only reducing stress but ensuring safety.
Our comprehensive preventative maintenance service includes:
- Access to our cloud-based Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Mechanical Services – Heating, Air Conditioning & Ventilation
- Refrigeration Services – Cool Rooms, Freezer Rooms, Ice Machines
- Electrical Services – Test & Tagging, Lighting
- Entertainment – TV, DVD & Audio
- Rangehood & Canopy Cleaning
- Kitchen Equipment
- TMV & Backflow Devices
- Warm Water Temperature Checks
- Hot Water System Servicing
- Legionella Testing
- Nurse Call System Checks
- Gutter/Roof Inspection & Cleaning
- Garden Maintenance
- Window Cleaning
- Environmental Inspection Findings Rectification